Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading cargo carriers. Since 2012 it is focusing on the logistic needs of the Oil and Gas Industry. The company currently employs more than 4,500 people, worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by Lufthansa and Austrian Airlines. Oil destinations like Houston, Stavanger, Aberdeen and Baku are served by dedicated freighters on a scheduled basis.
Individual transport solutions for the oil and gas industry!
At Lufthansa Cargo, we have been developing logistics solutions for the oil and gas industry for many years and ensure that not a single minute of your time is wasted.
- An international team of specialists with in-depth knowledge of the oil and gas industry.
Speed and flexibility:
- The fastest connections to over 300 destinations, 24/7 planning and execution of emergency transports, guaranteed capacity access in emergencies.
- Individual charter solutions possible.
- No weight restrictions.
- Global sales contact, oil and gas team: +49 69 696-50098.
- 24/7 oil and gas emergency hotline: +49 69 696-50099.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Lufthansa Cargo Oil and Gas
For the oil and gas industry. Logistics solutions tailored to your needs.
Lufthansa Cargo AG
Frankfurt Flughafen Bereich West
60546 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 69 69650098
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.